NEW WAY TO VERIFY YOUR EMPLOYEE
Unlike the traditional paper-based documents which can be forged, e-Scroll secures your organization from a stream of fake university certificates from your potential employees.
Don’t risk the damage of your company’s reputation. Don’t waste efforts to manually request endless authenticity confirmations.
Credential Fraud Cases Happening Around the Globe
Quebec woman accused of pretending to be a nurse for 20 years charged with fake documents (a fake CV, fake CEGEP diploma, a fake nursing licence)
OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION: NO MORE QR CODES
This solution does not require to print a new certificate – alumni students, as well as fresh graduates, can easily get their diplomas authenticated with LuxTag.
DIGITIZED CERTIFICATES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Blockchain, an immutable & transparent database. No central point of trust, enabling peer-to-peer interaction, saving time & money.
FAKE DEGREES: A WORRYING TREND IN MALAYSIA
“Thousands of people are employed in safety critical jobs while holding bogus qualifications,”
Universities & Colleges Empowered by eScroll
How it Work
Institutions can batch-register degree/diploma certificates.
An employer simply verifies the certificate by scanning the certificates with a web/mobile camera.
The verification process is automated and works silently behind the scene.
eSCROLL BY LUXTAG
Every year thousands of companies put their businesses at risk and suffer from insufficient work done by uneducated employees who shamelessly lie about the degree in CVs and applications.
- Unproductive waste of time and effort
- Repetitive routine manual work
- Usual confirmation request takes 2-3 hours on average
- Possibility of fraud and data forgery
- Reputational risk from fake certificates
Understanding the needs for a better solution, LuxTag developed eScroll that empowered the hiring process
- Quick and easy automated verification procedure/workflow
- Verification is done by the direct source (universities and institutions)
- Time, effort and money saving process
- Reputation of an organization is secured even before possible issues appear